IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
Use, you should not click and accept but leave the Website immediately and do not purchase a product/s.
2. Legal Use.
5.2 Information and products
The Company is committed to the quality completeness and validity of the information provided on the Website, regarding the exact data presented, as well as the information provided by the Online Services Store, subject to: a) any technical or typographical errors that cannot be predicted or have occurred unintentionally or b) interruptions of the Website due to force majeure.
5.3 Limitation of Liability.
- Fully complies with the provisions of the Civil Code regarding the sale and the provisions of Law 2251/1994 on Consumer Protection as amended and in
- No guarantee can be provided for the availability of the Products, but it gives assurance of your timely information about their non-availability.
- It is not responsible for any technical problems that may occur to you when you attempt to access the Website and the Online Store and during it and are related to the operation or compatibility of their own infrastructure with the use of the Website.
- It is not responsible or liable for any faults in features, photos and prices of Products listed in the Online Store and cannot guarantee that there are no errors for any reason when entering and/or updating the features and/or price of a Product.
- It is not liable for any claims of a legal or civil and/or criminal nature nor for any damage(positive, special or negative, which is indicative and not restrictive, divisive and/or cumulatively consists of loss of profits, data, monetary satisfaction, non-pecuniary damage, etc.)from website visitors or third parties due to a reason related to the operation or not and/or the use of the Website and/or inability to provide information available from the Website and/or from any unauthorized interventions of third parties in products and/or information available through it.
5.4.1 For the use of the Online Store it is necessary for you to disclose some of your personal information. When placing an order, you will be asked for your full name, address, location you want the products for sale to be sent, your phone number, your email address, etc., and if you choose to pay by credit card, its number, expiration date and password. When registering your e-mail address, you accept that all the necessary notifications to you for the completion of your order, can be made to your declared e-mail
5.4.3 So as to complete your order, we will ask for your consent for the collection, use and storage of your personal data, in accordance with the specific provisions of our Privacy
5.5 Order-Purchase of Products
5.5.1 When is the purchase contract concluded with the Company: During the purchase and the completion of your respective order, you are guided step by step by the automatic instructions of the system. Each order is archived in our databases for as long as necessary for its execution between us, unless otherwise provided by law or you have given us your consent for further processing of the personal information you share us. Upon completion of the order, you will be sent an email which confirms the receipt of the order by Us. From this point you enter into a purchase contract with the Company. We reserve the right to contact you by phone to confirm the order if necessary. Before completing the order, you will have the opportunity to check and correct it.
5.5.2 All orders you submit are subject to approval by the Company. It is at the discretion of the Company to refuse them. The following are some reasons why your order might be rejected.
- If the Products you see on the Website are no longer
- If we have not been able to get your payment
- If there are customs restrictions on shipment.
- If there is a mistake in the presentation of the Products on the Website, such as an invoicing error or an error in the
After you complete your order, we will send you an email to confirm the receipt of it, with the number of your order and the details of the Products you wish to purchase.
5.5.3 Limitations of liability in case of incorrect price or incorrect shipment
- In accordance with good faith and fair dealing, the Company is not obliged to accept an order and to conclude a sale of Products that due to typographical or computer error, appear in the Online Store with an incorrect price, less or greater than the one valid for the said period. In case such an error is found in the order, but only in a part of the ordered items, then the order is valid and executed normally for the rest of the It is considered incomplete for those in which an error was found.
- In case of incorrect shipment of non-ordered Products, their unconditional receipt or failure to inform the Company and return them, cannot be considered as consent, acceptance or declaration of will to purchase In case a refund is requested by the Company (as specifically defined below in article 5.6.1.) and you on your part are late to return these Products for more than seven (7) calendar days, then your refusal constitutes a declaration of intent to purchase the them, the order is considered that has been confirmed and you have to pay their value.
5.6 Return of Products-Right of withdrawal from the distance contracts (L.2251/1994)
5.6.1 Return due to incorrect shipment of non-ordered Products.
In case you choose to return the (non-ordered by you) Products within the specified period of fourteen (14) calendar days from the date the Company requests, these must be in excellent condition and have not been used. Then the Company assumes the shipping costs for the return to its headquarters. If the Products have been used, or are not in the condition they were originally delivered, the Company reserves the right not to accept their return (in which case you are obliged to pay the normal price for them) and not to bear the above expenses or to ask to refund them, in case they have already been paid by the Company.
5.6.2 Right of withdrawal.
Since all the Products of the Company are manufactured exclusively and only to order, in a specific size per code, there is no right of withdrawal, based on what is specifically provided in Article 3ib of Law 2251/1994.Within fourteen (14) calendar days from the receipt of the Product, you only have the right to change it either with the same code or with another code and in another size. Your right is exercised under the following terms and conditions:
- In case of many Products ordered by you with one order and delivered separately, the above deadline starts from the time of receipt of the last
- You must return the Product in the exact condition you received it. In particular, the returned Product should not have been used, should be in excellent condition (“as new”), just before it was In addition, in order for the Product to be returned, the original purchase document (retail receipt, invoice) must be presented by the person who originally purchased the Product and whose details are printed on the purchase document.
- The return of the Product is accepted, only if you have previously paid any amount that may have been charged to the Company for its shipment to you and the shipping costs of its
- You are obliged to return the Product within fourteen (14) calendar days, from the day when you informed in writing that you wish to return, to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org .The return is made with your own shipping costs to the Company’s headquarters (6 IRINIS AVENUE, 16345, ILIOUPOLIS).
- Upon receipt of the Product and if the other conditions of this article 5.6.2 are met, we are obliged to replace it, based on your new order, provided that it is equal to or higher than the Product you return, and we deliver the new Product to you within fourteen (14) calendar days of receipt of the returned one. In this case the costs are borne by our Company.
5.7 Prices of Products Sold.
The price listed next to each Product as final includes the respective legal VAT. The listed prices do not include shipping costs. Total cost (including shipping costs) is confirmed at the end of the order.
5.8 Shipping-Product availability -Delays.
5.8.1 Shipments of Products are made inside and outside Greece in accordance with the terms and conditions of the applicable legislation, at the place you have indicated to us with one of the available shipping methods that you have chosen during the purchase process. Attempt is made to ship within five (5) calendar days of order confirmation. In any case, the Company must fulfill the provision of the contract no later than fifteen (15) calendar days from the confirmation of the receipt of the
5.8.2 We will make every effort to ensure that your order is executed in a reasonable time and within the time limit we have set immediately above, however it may be delayed for the following reasons: a) in case of untimely availability of materials from our suppliers. In that case, we will contact you to suggest another similar Product. b) In periods of extreme weather conditions or strikes, as well as because of force majeure, which may affect the transport and delivery of your c) When it is impossible to contact you by phone and/or by e-mail (if there is a problem with your order, either in relation to the Product or in relation to its payment) because for instance your details you have entered are not correct or up to date.
5.9 Payment Methods.
For your convenience and the best service, the Company provides you with the following payment methods, which are applied to shipments of Products inside and outside Greece (with the exception of cash on delivery which is only available within Greece).
- Cash on delivery
If the Product is to be delivered within Greece, you have the option of paying by cash on delivery to the employee of the courier company with which we cooperate, upon delivery of the order to you.
- By deposit in a Bank account
Please write your full name on the deposit slip. Available Bank account where you can deposit the money is as follows:
NATIONAL BANK IBAN:GR8401106950000069500540385
Beneficiary: Anna Georgopoulou
As the reason for the deposit, you must state your full name.
It is also possible to transfer money using web banking of any bank you wish.
You will then need to send the proof of your deposit to email@example.com.
NOTE: In case you choose a deposit through web banking of a bank that our Company does not cooperate with, you may be charged bank expenses for the transaction and there may be a slight delay in your order until payment is confirmed in our system.
6. Intellectual Property Rights.
Content provided through the Services including text, data, software, graphics, photos, music, audio, video, interactive features, blogs, messages, comments, posts and other material(hereinafter collectively the “Content”)and trademarks, service marks and logos contained in these Services(hereinafter referred to as the “Trademarks”)belong to Us or have been assigned to Us, and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the applicable Greek, European and International law and in accordance with the international conventions .All Content is provided exclusively to you for your information and personal ,non-commercial use only. You agree not to use, copy or distribute any Content, except as expressly permitted herein. If you download or print a copy of Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree that you will not bypass, disable or otherwise interfere with features related to the security of the Services or features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or impose restrictions on the use of the Services or Content. We or our licensors reserve all intellectual and industrial property rights in the Services and Content, unless expressly provided herein. You are not allowed to use any Trademarks.
7. Code of Ethics and Conduct.
You agree to use the Services, according to the following Code of Ethics and Conduct of the Company:
- You will retain all the information provided to you through the Services as private and confidential and you will not disclose this information to any third party without the permission of the person providing it to
- You will not use the Services to engage in any form of harassment or aggression, which consists of or includes by way of indicative and non- exclusive enumeration, posting of communication images, recordings containing defamatory or abusive content, defamatory statements, acts of racism, pornographic or obscene content, use of offensive language,
- You will not send chain mail through the
- You will not use the Services to infringe on the privacy, property rights or any other rights of any person.
- You will not post messages, images or recordings and/or provide information and you will not use the Services in any way that:
- Infringes, or duplicates, the rights of any third party, including as an indicative and non-exclusive listing of any copyright or trademark, rights relating to the protection of privacy or other personal or property
- It is fraudulent or illegal or violates any applicable
- You will not use the Services for the distribution, promotion or publication of advertising material for any goods or services and in general for advertising
- You will not use the Services to distribute or download any virus or malware of any kind, or to do anything else that could harm the Services or Us in any way.
- You will always use the Services in accordance with the law and the applicable legislation and you will not allow their use by minors.
- The responsibility for the accuracy of the personal data and information lies solely with you who provide it, as the Website operates only as a means of presenting and publishing such information without processing
- The data and information that you will provide and publish: They must not be false, inaccurate or misleading.
- They must not directly or indirectly deceive
- They must not contradict provisions of current Greek, European and generally applicable law, including provisions on consumer protection, unfair competition, discrimination or misleading advertising, protection of intellectual or industrial property, trade secrets or personal rights.
- They must not contain viruses or any other program code that may intentionally cause damage or loss of data to both member/visitor computers and the system in general, nor should they result in a loss of resources or Services or functions of the
8. Service Monitoring and Advertising.
9. External Connections.
10. Non-commercial use.
The Services are available for your personal, non-commercial use. You have no right to prohibit from advertising or motivating any user to buy or sell any products or services through the Services. You are not allowed to send and transmit chained emails, junk or spam emails to other users. In addition, you will not use the information received from the Services to contact, advertise, motivate or sell to any user or member without their prior express consent. If you violate the terms of this paragraph and send or publish unsolicited emails, spams or other unsolicited communications of any kind through the Services, we reserve all rights, claims and causes of action we may have, by law or otherwise, which include but are not limited to the right to seek legal sanction for any such spam you send through the Services.
13. Applicable Law-Differences.
13.2 For out-of-court settlement of the dispute, you can contact competent bodies of out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes, e.g. at the General Secretariat for Consumer Affairs of the Ministry of Development and Competitiveness ( Kaningos,10181, Athens, www.efpolis.gr, tel.:1520 fax:2103843549),to the Consumer Ombudsman(www.synigoroskatanaloti.gr, ALEXANDRAS Ave. 144, Athens . tel.:2106460734, fax:2106460414), to the Consumer Amicable Settlement Committees (article 11 of law 2251/1994) based in the local Municipalities of the country.
13.3 We inform you, that according to the directive 2013/11/EC, which was incorporated in the Greek legislation with the JM 70330/2015, the possibility of electronic settlement of consumer disputes with the Alternative Dispute Resolution procedure is now provided throughout the European If you have a problem with your online shopping and you live in the EU you can use this site https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/?event=main.home.show for out-of-court settlement of the dispute. The Alternative Dispute Resolution Body (ADR) certified for this purpose is the European Consumer Center of Greece (ECC GREECE), ALEXANDRAS Ave. 144, 11471, Athens, +30 2106460284, +30 2106460784 firstname.lastname@example.org.You can contact the above body in order to guide you through the entire process of submitting and processing your complaint. However, we inform you that we are not bound by either or we have the obligation to follow the Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)procedure.
14. Language Selection-Notifications.
All written notices, reports and statements must be written in either Greek or English and transmitted:
- From Us to you by email, to the email address you entered during your registration or notified us later (in case of change of the original).
15. Partial Invalidity and Replacement of Valid Provisions.
In the event that any of the provisions hereof may be interpreted in more than one way, one of which may invalidate the provision, void or invalid, that provision shall be construed as making it valid and enforceable. In the event that any court or public authority determines that a provision herein is not applicable in the manner in which it is written or formulated, that provision shall be amended to make it applicable as far as possible in accordance with the laws and provisions of the jurisdiction in which the application and enforcement of the above provision is sought, to provide the contracting parties with the same basic rights and have the same effect as it had before the amendment.
17. Binding character.